Work with us
Fun and challenging environment with growth
The talented people we hire are the most important part of our success. When you join us, you join a community of bike lovers who are passionate about solving energy, sustainable mobility, and public health challenges through the use of electric bicycles. Do you want to change the way we move in cities? If so, come ride with us!
Product and Marketing Manager
eBikeLabs builds intelligent control software for the e-bike industry. The eBikeLabs executive committee is hiring a director to manage product and marketing and to spur the e-bike velorution!
Candidates shall be native or fluent English speakers, with a solid product management experience, coming from a marketing background. The job entails managing eBikeLabs’ marketing team (2 people) and handling subcontractors, hence candidates shall be ready to take an operational part in the action.
Knowledge of the software industry, especially SaaS and embedded software, and of B2B in the vehicle industry is a plus. The job is based in the heart of the Alps, in Grenoble.
Manage the 4 P:
Based on a solid understanding of the market and customers, define and refine the eBikeLabs product strategy, and manage the product accordingly: specify it, advertise it, put it on the market and follow it up.
- Actively manage the company as part of the executive committee
- Design and drive the product management process, i.e. manage the product roadmap, develop marketing documents (presentations, datasheets, pricing), validate product quality and use tools to eliminate manual or tedious rework;
- Know competitors and customers and share this information with eBikeLabs, set customer and market targets in order to meet revenue plans, track customer needs and customer information, document what we do, why we do it, who we do it for;
- Manage communication, especially digital, ensure active community management, schedule and manage events
- Manage the product and the marketing team, recruit, manage and assess performance of collaborators, manage and ensure efficient (structural) knowledge sharing
Compensation will be in line with the candidate profile and experience as well as with the eBikeLabs practices. It will entail a fair amount of result oriented incentives, including eBikeLabs shares.
How to apply
Candidates shall send their resume and motivation letter, along with a description of how they solved the toughest product management problems they faced, in PDF format.
Within 2 weeks of their application, eBikeLabs will notify candidates of whether they are shortlisted. Once shortlisted, candidates shall be ready for 2 rounds of interviews over a 3 week period.